Monday 11 March 2013

Mango and dried fruit morning starter

Mango and dried fruit porridge
 Just looking at this makes me hungry! I started off with a mango, but it was so sadly bruised I didn't feel there was enough for one portion. So I added some lovely dried fruit. Chewy natural dried apricot, dried cherries and the 'super food' gogi berries.
I drizzled with coconut milk to make this a fabulous start to the day.
Recipe
  • 1/4 mango
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • Mixed dried fruit (cherries, gogi berries, apricot).
  • 2 tbsp coconut milk
Method
  1. Chop the mango.
  2. Mix the mango, milk and oats.
  3. Microwave for 2-3 mins
  4. Top with dried fruit, and drizzle with coconut milk
  5. Enjoy!



Unfortunately this was the only really good thing today, as my dad was taken into hospital after having chest pains on the weekend. Hopefully all will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment